Fran Mittelstet and I would love to have you join us. Please contact me or Fran at email: Fran
PAINTING HOLIDAY AT LE VIEUX COUENT
MAY 31-JUNE 10, 2021
While you are in France here are some side trips you may want to consider adding to your travel:
- In Paris, Fran and Carol plan to fly into Paris a few days early for sightseeing then take the train to Toulouse to meet any travelers who will be flying directly into Toulouse.
- For those who plan to visit Paris first, we will leave a couple of seasoned travelers too accompany you on the train to Gourdon where you will be picked up.
- Other travel possibilities include Provence or the wine region.
Your $3,500 fee includes:
- Pick up and return to Toulouse or the train station at Gourdon
- Daily watercolor and mixed media instructions with Carol and Fran
- Daily excursions to places such as the market at Cahors, Rocamadour and Saint Cirq Lapopie
- Visit to a lavender farm which should be in bloom!
- All meals and daily apertifs except three lunches and one dinner
- A picnic on the riverbank after visiting a castle
- Non-painters will also find it a great adventure.
When you step through the gates of Le Vieu Couvent in Frayssinet France, you will know you are in a special place. Your 10 day stay includes private rooms with baths and wonderful French food and wine along with a fully equipped studio.